Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Holy shit! The time has arrived! Today is a day much heralded in the annals of American lore. For today is the day that I, Dan Scully, have finally realized that I too, can pretend to be as important as every other blogger thinks he/she is. I too, can share pointless ramblings with an audience that I pretend exists! I too, can channel raw emotion through my fingers into words describing what it feels like to be an outcast, despite the fact that I can easily find friends at Hot Topic (or Torrid if you're a fatty). I will now have a chance to follow in the footsteps of the cyber trail-blazers who came before me by relating song lyrics to the trials and tribulations my tortured existence. I can mock celebrities. I can piss on religion. I can laud religion. I can give meaningless high school sports updates for the Conkerville Sand Alligators All-Lesbian softball team. I guess what I'm saying is I can now do anything that anyone has ever done in a blog, only better. Why is it better? Because it's ME, stupid. And I'm the best. However...YOU, Dear Reader, must be controlled.
I want COMMENTS
BUT! There's a few ground rules:
1. Don't think that I care about your opinion...cuz it's wrong.
2. Don't ever say anything about my momma!
3. Don't knock The White Stripes
And most importantly:
4. Have fun and don't touch anything that looks like it could be easily broken.

I'll be back when I find something pertinent to write about. Be there or be gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment